Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 759 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05853 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,459 (383,702 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)