Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.119 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 91% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,858 (7,495 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)