Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03141 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 75% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,318 (CH$1,506,541) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)