Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03266 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 124% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,009 (CH$1,286,247) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (20 minutes ago)