Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47279 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,320 (ARS $28,173) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)