Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.738 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,081 (ARS $23,152) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)