Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.027 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,167 (ARS $17,686) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (31 minutes ago)