Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,568 in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)