Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,828 in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)