Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.720 MXN / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 534 prices entered by 47 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,100 ($b10,700) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)