Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.910 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 38% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,023 ($b11,347) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)