Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.910 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 38% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,775 ($b12,293) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)