Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.879 MXN / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 686 prices entered by 51 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)