Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 610 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.764 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 42% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,836 ($b13,329) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)