Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.714 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,365 ($b10,451) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)