Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.729 MXN / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 540 prices entered by 44 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,919 ($b10,597) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (37 minutes ago)