Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.903 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,356 ($621) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (42 minutes ago)