Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,389 ($1,552) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)