Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.821 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,869 (L 18,102) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (32 minutes ago)