Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.807 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,644 (L 18,153) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)