Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 360%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.969 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 112% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,453 (€1,848) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)