Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16835 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 162% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,700 (¥194,243) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (33 minutes ago)