Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16060 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 152% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,202 (¥455,809) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)