Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 907 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.849 MXN / KWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 201% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,638 (Dinar 563) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (44 minutes ago)