Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.667 MXN / KWD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 936 prices entered by 221 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 133% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,277 (Dinar 915) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)