Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 889 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.285 MXN / KWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 214% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,281 (Dinar 559) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)