Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22529 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,470 (Taka 99,737) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)