Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30159 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,677 (руб 75,191) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)