Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32891 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,378 (руб 86,280) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (31 minutes ago)