Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.669 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,144 (元10,546) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)