Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.164 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 15% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,138 (GH₵5,316) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)