Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19020 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,206 (¥116,748) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)