Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17347 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,956 (¥236,097) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)