Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10687 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 36% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,452 (369,154 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (32 minutes ago)