Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.670 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 136% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,663 (RM13,633) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)