Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.948 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 116% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,684 (RM10,042) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)