Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.114 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,658 (RM7,938) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)