Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.238 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,541 (RM3,903) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)