Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,053 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.117 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,830 (RM7,974) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$40,000 (42 minutes ago)