Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,069 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.921 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,626 (RM5,208) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (40 minutes ago)