Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.816 MXN / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,955 prices entered by 346 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)