Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.308 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 189% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,269 (kr 32,615) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)