Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.434 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 204% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,022 (kr 31,235) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)