Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.231 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 212% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,763 (kr 21,857) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)