Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.448 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 240% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,492 (kr 17,355) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)