Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18703 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,684 (169,405 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (25 minutes ago)