Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.823 MXN / HKD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 317% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,173 (HK$18,478) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)