Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.536 MXN / HKD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 278% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,835 (HK$27,933) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)