Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.308 MXN / HKD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 250% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,496 (HK$37,910) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)