Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03528 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,175 (628,489 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)