Cost of living in Kotka, Finland vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.094 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 69% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,895 (€1,684) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (27 minutes ago)