Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 68% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,571 (€1,901) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (33 minutes ago)