Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.583 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 36% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,048 (RM8,301) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)