Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 582 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.999 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,435 (RM7,488) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)