Cost of living comparison between Kota, India and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28144 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,356 (₨61,670) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)