Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.788 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,558 (RM5,547) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)