Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.130 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,094 (RM7,529) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)