Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.272 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,418 (RM4,312) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)