Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.355 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 66% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,875 (7,446 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)