Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.930 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 26,967 (5,470TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (36 minutes ago)