Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00220 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 39% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,734 (7,157,071 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨58,957 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)