Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00641 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,679 (1,665,574 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)