Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00232 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 36% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,698 (6,348,656 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)