Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 388 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.371 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska (United States) is 159% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,351 ($3,306) in Kodiak, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)