Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.592 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,320 (€2,249) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 67₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)