Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.972 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 87% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,917 (€1,868) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)