Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16079 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 143% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,175 (¥424,005) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)