Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,591 (28,364 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)