Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.999 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,870 (RM5,375) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)