Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.238 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,912 (RM5,170) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)