Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.824 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,519 (RM7,571) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)