Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.460 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,748 (RM4,204) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)