Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19351 MXN / KES
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,872 (Shilling71,685) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)