Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.739 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 8,809 (11,914₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)