Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01604 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,512 (1,154,170 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (43 minutes ago)