Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01559 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,338 (1,497,211 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)