Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01828 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,154 (883,873 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)