Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01314 MXN / CDF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 134% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,396 (4,443,478 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)