Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.952 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 64% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,695 (EC$3,696) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)