Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.000 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 72% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,936 (EC$6,134) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)