Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15450 MXN / JMD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 106% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,715 (J$166,436) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)