Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 590 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15994 MXN / JMD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 97% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,233 (J$282,816) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)