Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.135 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 117% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,294 (C$3,587) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)