Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.334 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,674 (3,313 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (34 minutes ago)