Cost of living in Kielce, Poland vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.333 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,947 (5,428 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (28 minutes ago)