Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.270 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,932 (6,629 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)