Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.952 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 121% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,350 (€2,019) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (41 minutes ago)