Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.980 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 113% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,362 (€2,225) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (43 minutes ago)