Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24167 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,388 (Taka 105,052) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)