Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.137 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,955 (9,337 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (23 minutes ago)